I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by missvioletgrey23. I love reading her erotic short stories and poems. She’s also a lovely person all together. Excited to do this 🙂
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- You have to nominate 10 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question.
Three Facts About Me:
- I am a city girl. One of my favorite things is dressing up and hitting the town. I love trying new restaurants then heading to the theater. I also love the people watching! I love hanging out on a bench at the mall and just watching everyone.
- My favorite snack is toast with butter, parmesan cheese, and crushed red peppers.
- One of the greatest compliments Sir ever gave me was about a year after we’d been married. He told me that I was a better cook than his mother 🙂
Answering Violet’s Questions
1.If you could travel back to any point in time, what era would you choose and why?
I really like my regency romance books, so maybe then. I could find myself a handsome lord of somewhere and he can sweep my off my feet haha.
2.What would you say has been your biggest achievement(s) in your life so far?
Right now my biggest achievement has been graduating university without any student loans. I know it sounds like a silly thing to most people, but it’s HUGE for me. American college is ridiculous expensive. I worked my butt off to get scholarships, then worked full time the entire time I was in school, as well as 60 hour weeks in the summer, and I still got a high GPA. Now I can relax a little bit and spend my money on better things like vacations and theater tickets. Many of my coworkers and friends are paying more on student loans than they do on rent!
3.With what you know now, what would you say to your 18-year-old self?
Don’t try to grow up so fast! Take time to enjoy the now. You won’t always be this young.
4. Imagine you weren’t in your current job. What would be your most/least favourite job to have?
My least favorite job is anything with customer service. People are awful!
Not really sure what my favorite job would be. I really like my job now though.
5. Name a favourite book and why it is a favourite.
The last good book I read was called Coming Clean. It was written by Kimerberly Rae Miller. It’s a memoir about her growing up, her parents are hoarders. She talks about the houses they lived in and how there was sludge on the floor and they literally had pathways from the door to their rooms. Then in college watching you tube videos about how to vacuum and mop. It was really interesting.
I’m pretty sure every one else has already been nominated for this. So…. I’m not going to nominate anyone this time around 🙂